Roberta R. Kaplan, MPH, MS, PA
Roberta R. Kaplan is a results-oriented healthcare professional with extensive experience working in the federal, state, and private sectors. Her 30+ years of experience in the health care field have given her exceptional expertise in quality improvement, compliance, research, analysis and evaluation, policy development and project management.
Ms. Kaplan can identify, analyze and synthesize the information and statistical data needed to help practices identify problems, understand processes, and create the solutions they need to operate in the 21st Century.
- MPH – Johns Hopkins University, School of Hygiene and Public Health
- MS – American University, School of Public Affairs
- BS (Health Science) – The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- BS (Community Service Education) Cornell University, College of Human Ecology
- Certificate – Physician Assistant, The George Washington School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Certificate – Medical Writing, American Medical Writers Association
- US Small Business Administration: Woman-owned Small Business
- State of Oregon: Woman Business Enterprise, Emerging Small Business