InnovaHealth Innovations: When You Need Expert Advice
InnovaHealth Innovation’s expertise comes from its experience in working with the Bureau of Primary Health Care, as well as the Oregon Health Authority’s Office of Health Policy and Research. InnovaHealth Innovation continues to build on its reputation for integrity, quality, and excellent customer service.
InnovaHealth Innovations, led by Roberta Kaplan, MPH, MS, PA, has the expertise that medical practices need to navigate successfully in this new world. With some assistance, practices find that they can comply with the new regulations, remain profitable, and retain satisfied patients.
InnovaHealth Innovations Key Services:
- Evaluate federally qualified health centers to ensure clinical compliance with federal regulations.
- Review deeming applications for Federal Tort Claims Act medical malpractice coverage.
- Provide technical assistance services under the direction of the National Association of Community Health Centers.
- Perform compliance research, analysis, and evaluation services for health care practices, using evidence-based health care strategies.
- Create and offer educational “In-Service” programs to management and staff.
Services are available through telephone and in-person consultations. All conversations are strictly CONFIDENTIAL.
Call us at 503.341.0593 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if InnovaHealth Innovations can provide the quality services your organization deserves.