Kaplan Health Innovations (KHI), led by Roberta Kaplan, MPH, MS, PA, has the expertise that your medical organization needs to navigate successfully in the new practice world. Ms. Kaplan has worked in the health care field for over three decades. With her assistance, organizations discover that they can comply with the new regulations, remain profitable, and retain satisfied patients.
KHI is an independent resource for clinical advice and guidance to assist you with your organization’s transformation to the new health care delivery paradigm. Ms. Kaplan has worked with senior executives, department heads, doctors and health care providers to ensure that their organization is meeting applicable regulations.
KHI’s Key Services are:
- Offering research and writing services to help advance your organization’s implementation of innovative practice strategies.
- Evaluating the Health Resources and Services Administration’s federally qualified health centers to ensure clinical compliance, as well as offering technical assistance.
- Providing quality improvement analysis for all types of health care facilities, or practices, using the National Committee for Quality Assurance health care performance and quality improvement tools.
- Performing compliance research, analysis, and evaluation services for all types of health care facilities or practices, using evidence-based health care technology information.
- Creating and offering educational “In-Service” programs to staff and “Lunch & Learn” seminars to patients.
- Coaching medical practices interested in becoming or maintaining their patient-centered medical home recognition
Services are available through telephone and in-person consultations. All conversations are strictly CONFIDENTIAL.
Call us at 503.341.0593 to see if IHI can provide the quality services your organization deserves.